NetSol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetSol Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

As the Software Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2017.

Interview

when we go for giving the interview then fist developed our persanality and answer all related question the manger asked from us and we really answews all question

Desktop Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was visited Netsol campus and drop my resume there,they called me for an interview as a desktop developer.It was good but not selected yet.Hope for the best.
    It took 2 days to go and more 2 days for hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Different questions was asked by me,but I must say the whole interview was not professional it was an informal interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview,
    Assessment interview
    Head of Department Interview
    CEO interview.
    Its a leasing software development company. they need people with good leasing knowledge. The process is very slow and they give feedback soon after assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a Technical one to one Interview. I've applied online and get a call after two or three months. It was quite friendly and comfortable environment there. I takes 15 to 20 minutes in form filling and information gathering formalities. And 15 minutes for interview.

Interview Questions

• How to work in a team effectively ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice Environment!!! Human Resource Department was really Helping.......... Only One Interview is given and now waiting for Second Call.....Interview lasts for 30 minutes asking me to define yourself and review my CV and come to the technical part of the interview.....I am Hoping that sooner or later i will get Call for Second Interview!!! Really Enjoyed at Netsol Lahore... Visit Netsol and see how they work there to meet the requirements of their clients. Giving many benefits to their employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three to five people sitting in a meeting room. Asking quite a few questions which were irrelevant to the job role applied for. Did not seem serious and looked from the beginning as they were not interested in hiring someone. Always trying to confuse the person applying for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are classes and what are they used for and how do they work in C++? What is the difference between Queue and Stack? What is sorting? Why is the Man hole cover circular in shape and not a square or a rectangle?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2008.

Interview

Was called from rozee resume.