NetSol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetSol Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2016.

Interview

First Netsol Invited our complete university graduating batch at Lahore office. Whole day different activities were conducted including technical interviews and HR interviews for those who cleared Technical. Then after 20 days they called again to the selected students for another round. This day they questioned random question and some activities were done. Few days later I got offer later.

Interview Questions

• If you have both options working at Netsol and Study at LUMS for MS what would be your preference and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2015.

Interview

1- Written Test (IQ,English and Java Questions)
    2- Technical Interview (Java related questions, Databases, Data structures)
    3- Personal Interview (Where are you from, number of members in family, what are your future plans)
    4- HR Interview (Last one)

Interview Questions

• Q- What is the difference between interface and abstract class?
      Q- Why string class is final?
      Q- How strings are saved in memory?
      Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through a reference and received a call from HR for interview after about one week. The interview was conducted in a very professional manner by a senior manager. Questions were direct and relevant while the interviewer was as much in a listening mode as speaking. Most of the questions were scenario based asking about how would you act in a particular situation. Overall, a professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: How can you cope with clients from a different cultural background?
      Q: What are the challenges in keeping the balance between managing internal technical teams and client expectations?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three to five people sitting in a meeting room. Asking quite a few questions which were irrelevant to the job role applied for. Did not seem serious and looked from the beginning as they were not interested in hiring someone. Always trying to confuse the person applying for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are classes and what are they used for and how do they work in C++? What is the difference between Queue and Stack? What is sorting? Why is the Man hole cover circular in shape and not a square or a rectangle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice Environment!!! Human Resource Department was really Helping.......... Only One Interview is given and now waiting for Second Call.....Interview lasts for 30 minutes asking me to define yourself and review my CV and come to the technical part of the interview.....I am Hoping that sooner or later i will get Call for Second Interview!!! Really Enjoyed at Netsol Lahore... Visit Netsol and see how they work there to meet the requirements of their clients. Giving many benefits to their employees.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore Cantonment (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore Cantonment (Pakistan)).

Interview

2 Technical interviews and 1 HR interview. They would not really negotiate much on salary much as I was fresh graduate (BS hons).
    1st Technical interview was more of proogramming questions. you can find those online.
    2nd interview was more about OOP and Interfaces/design patterns.

Negotiation

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in October 2011.

Interview

Application and Cover letter
    First Panel interview
    Second Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave a company where you are well positioned and well entrentched?   1 Answer
    • What salary are you expecting?   1 Answer

Woking with Public sector would have been counter prodective

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was competitive. I went there for an internship and hoping to get a job. Unfortunately, I left the company during the probation period. I was glad that I did that. The interview process was fine.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

You have three interviews. First and Second interview is detailed technical interview to determine your skills and knowledge. Third interview is with the HR department to determine your personality and soft skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview,
    Assessment interview
    Head of Department Interview
    CEO interview.
    Its a leasing software development company. they need people with good leasing knowledge. The process is very slow and they give feedback soon after assessment.