NetSol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

3.1

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were almost 4 interviews. 2 with HR. 1 really long technical interview. There was just a whole day of interviews. The last one with the manager. Technical interview is hard so brush up and a written iq test is done too.

Interview Questions

• What are different software development methods? explain   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was competitive. I went there for an internship and hoping to get a job. Unfortunately, I left the company during the probation period. I was glad that I did that. The interview process was fine.

As the Software Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2017.

Interview

when we go for giving the interview then fist developed our persanality and answer all related question the manger asked from us and we really answews all question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

You have three interviews. First and Second interview is detailed technical interview to determine your skills and knowledge. Third interview is with the HR department to determine your personality and soft skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview,
    Assessment interview
    Head of Department Interview
    CEO interview.
    Its a leasing software development company. they need people with good leasing knowledge. The process is very slow and they give feedback soon after assessment.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Topi (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

They usually take almost fifty minutes to one hour of technical interview and fifteen to twenty minutes of Hr Interview , mostly schedule the technical interview first, and then Hr. one may apply online or may farward resume to thier Hr, or you may be shortlisted through recruitment drives

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2016.

Interview

First Netsol Invited our complete university graduating batch at Lahore office. Whole day different activities were conducted including technical interviews and HR interviews for those who cleared Technical. Then after 20 days they called again to the selected students for another round. This day they questioned random question and some activities were done. Few days later I got offer later.

Interview Questions

• If you have both options working at Netsol and Study at LUMS for MS what would be your preference and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2015.

Interview

1- Written Test (IQ,English and Java Questions)
    2- Technical Interview (Java related questions, Databases, Data structures)
    3- Personal Interview (Where are you from, number of members in family, what are your future plans)
    4- HR Interview (Last one)

Interview Questions

• Q- What is the difference between interface and abstract class?
      Q- Why string class is final?
      Q- How strings are saved in memory?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

Interview

It was very long
    its been 3 weeks i have applied for the position through my university, they took 2 weeks to shortlist
    then called to inform there will be an activity next week
    and that next week has been passed

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSol Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2014.

Interview

You get a firsf interview call it will be a detailed technical interview ..length around 45 min..basic question ooad db os se basic programming...If you are short listed then almost the same type of second interview is expected and then you have a hr interview