NetSuite Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetSuite Sales Interview Questions

3.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in January 2009.

Interview

Much similarity between the Netsuite and Oracle hiring processes.. lots of vague answers around territory, compensation, etc etc... quite a major turn-off for me, and a confrontational approach from the people who called me - I didn't call them ! I basically removed myself from the process since I wasn't looking for that 'feels like Oracle' move for my next job .. contrary to what they would have you believe, there are other good companies out there. Lots of churn and burn and micro-metric management.. a robotic sales environment

Interview Questions

• Describe the process you would go through building your pipeline etc to 3x quota in 90 days or less   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for NetSuite

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetSuite in April 2015.

Interview

Cordial and professional. Left no questions unanswered and interviewers were honest and helpful. Hiring manager also arranged interviews with peers to understand the daily operations and job requirements. Overall it was a delightful process and ensure the right fit.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in August 2010.

Interview

Very subjective and very unorganized. It popped up quickly. Just as quickly went away for weeks and then a panic of several more interviews in a day and an offer. It seemed like there were testing to see if you can handle jerks. The role and package were not great.

In sum too risky.