NetSuite Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.1

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Interview process was slow - took about a month before I got a call for and in-person interview. 1 technical phone interview. 2 online coding interviews via webex. Onsite interview with 5 rounds (coding/technical) . Good team of interviewers. The manager for the team that I was being interviewed for was very kind and patient with me, I couldn't make it through the 3rd round on-site, I was given good feedback and tips on how I can work on my skills for future opportunities by the manager.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

phone screen, face to face, met with a panel of three individuals. The whole process to about 2- weeks. I did hear back on each phase of the interview and did receive the offer. It was not the right fit for me.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews. 1 with the recruiter, a second interview with the hiring manager, and a 3rd with a peer. After the 3rd interview I was invited to the San Mateo office for a face to face interview with multiple people.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Standard process - Recruiter phone screen, team member phone screen, 4 engineers on site. Lots of whiteboarding, every interviewer had me spend 3/4 of their time whiteboarding. Overall pleasant, everyone was nice even though things were a little disorganized. They look for "fit" (whatever that means), and so tend to throw curveball questions picked from stackoverflow to size up.

It's very much an old school, 90s company - big monolith, big database, lots of SQL, crazy hacks here and there, owns hardware... lots of old timers, lifers, some very young kids who couldn't make it google but ready to jump ship asap. Solid customer base, but with lots of uncertainty around acquisition, felt like things were more in maintenance mode. Some work already outsourced to eastern Europe.

Interview Questions

• Straight out leetcode, (even mentioned it during the interview), nothing out of the ordinary. Stuff from the Cracking book, basic stuff but easy to forget, even touching on DP type of problems. They're big on SQL, so expect advanced query questions.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Multiple rounds of single interviews, back to back in one day. Scheduling was according to my schedule. I did not have to wait long after the interview to hear back - very quick!

Interview Questions

• What are the first things that you would do once you start here?   Answer Question

Release Enablement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Detailed questions. Real life scenarios. Interview with many people and at different levels. They also ask you the reasons for making the change. All people who interview with you are ranked high.

Interview Questions

• They question you on technical details. They question you on what you would do if "....". They question you on a hypothetical situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiation hard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The review process was smooth and pleasant. I submitted my resume at the university career fair, after having answered some basic data structures and java questions. I was then scheduled for an 45 minute technical interview the next morning, which took place on school campus.

A recruiter then got back to me within a week, scheduling an onsite interview. There were 4 technical interviews in total with 4 different teams, with product demo and lunch. All the interviewers are really friendly and encouraging, readily gave out their business cards.

I was contacted after a week, telling me that the company would wish to extend an offer to me. The offer was very competitive, and I did not negotiate.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

3 Phone Interviews were planned. Each call was less than 30 minutes. Very busy group, as a result the questions were not too deep. No techie questions, seemed to be more focused on the team skills.
    After the calls a site visit was setup. The onsite visit also included an interview with a person outside the team. After the visit a start date was set and training began.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable butting in when you have an idea?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Standard. Nothing is really different. Just past experiences and professional background. How did I resolve a certain commissions issues? What did I like and dislike about past positions? How did I deal with difficult situations at work?

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very open interview process, great access to execs and genuine interest in what I want to do with my career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible