NetWeb Interview Questions in Vadodara | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetWeb

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online in netweb and after few days received a call from HR asking basic details related to my current company, current CTC, work location and gave some brief information about netweb. After one week my telephonic round was scheduled.
    Overall it was average. 2-3 persons were there on call and they asked questions on Core Java, Hibernate, JSP/Servlet. After few days i received call from HR that you're selected for the position of software engineer and received offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

If you are outside the city then you will have all rounds on the telephone.

I have sent an email to netweb and I got a call. I did not live in Vadodara at that time. So first non technical round was conducted on the phone. Then they asked me when I am available for telephonic technical round. I told them that I can personally come to the office for interview (I wished to see the office infrastructure). They arranged an interview for me.

Normally, if you can visit the office, getting an interview is not difficult. There are many walkins (see ascent in TOI ) conducted. Or you can directly e mail company HR.

Ok, so I went to the office for the interview. Nice infrastructure. 1 hour long interview was conducted. I got a call from HR after around 2 months that I was shortlisted. In between I called the HR twice and came to know that my profile was on hold and that they were looking for appropriate profiles that suites my profile better.

Finally I was given a decent offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Basics of core java. abstraction, encapsulation ,interfaces, abstract classes, mutability, generics, collection, thread life cycle.   Answer Question
    • JEE questions. servlets, jsp, containers, dispatcher servlet, servlet life cycle.   Answer Question
    • Db questions like unique key, primary ket, foreign key, aggregate functions, indexes, triggers, functions, cursors. some basic to average queries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Try to negotiate as much as you can. They will give you a good package if you have right skills.

They ask every employee to sign a bind. I signed it but later came to know that many people have refused to do so still they got an offer. So say no to bonds if you dont like it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Once you apply for on website or job portal , you will get a call from HR department, organization maintains all the standards of Interview.

1. Aptitude Round (Basic and Technical)
    2. Technical Round (For domain and technical knowledge)
    3. HR Round for salary negotiation.

Once everything goes well, you will receive offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

very short.shortest interview i face till now. no extra question no need to excellent in communication skill they want people who can join and perform if not perform they will not confirm you .so if you selected and fill that you selected.

Interview Questions

• Mvc ,jquery question only 5 question they asked   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetWeb (Vadodara (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

a) You will be provided with written paper.
    b) Then Technical round of Interview
    c) Then HR round , it is only formality you will get salary offer here....So just be cool,

Interview Questions

• Tell us different types of testing   1 Answer