Netbuilder Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netbuilder Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Netbuilder

2.0

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder.

Interview

This was a very negative experience. The recruiter called me on Thanksgiving and, after I told him I was uninterested and hung up, he sent me "more information" via email less than 5 minutes later. Turned me off to the whole idea of working for this company. Overall, very unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Netbuilder

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

First had a telephone interview, then went onto an assessment day which also had a one on one interview.
    The phone interview had some standard questions concerning OOP (Object-Orientated Programming) but nothing overly difficult to answer if you do some research beforehand.
    The assessment day was a lot of fun! Very quirky tasks to do and very fun to carry out. The one on one interview is just the standard review with some OOP questions thrown in. Again, nothing too difficult.

Application

Interview

A short phone interview followed by an assessment day in the company office with 17 other applicants. The day consisted of 14 tasks to complete as a functioning group to analyse how we all work, our strengths and our weaknesses. The day has a short technical interview but on the whole it is a very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide an in-depth technical description of one of my University projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Arrived in the morning, had a outline of the company followed by an outline of the tasks we had to do during the assessment day. They were honest about how we would be in charge of all aspects of the assessment day

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviews are a mixture of technical exam, personal interview and group exercises. You are given a selection of tasks as a group, and told to complete them together to the best of your ability. Throughout the day, you are individually interviewed as to your coding knowledge and other skills. There is also a multiple choice test to determine the candidates knowledge of java and object oriented programming.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the principles of object oriented programming?   1 Answer
    • Are you geographically flexible?   1 Answer
    • What projects have you been involved in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview consists of a phone interview with a recruiter followed by an assessment day which consisted of a Java test followed by a list of tasks had to be completed by the group as a whole and then presented. Over the course of the day each interviewee also had a more formal one on one interview with an Academy staff member during which their Java test results were scrutinised as well as their CV, background and general programming knowledge.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netbuilder in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then called to an assessment day in Manchester where you take a 15 minute test on Java. Then you anda group of other candidates must complete a list of tasks throughout the day and then present at the end of the day. During the day at some point you have a one on one interview to gage your coding skill.

Interview Questions

• What are the four principles of object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that made me feel at home and calm, in which I was described the job and questioned on my previous experiences and work. This was followed by an assessment day, during which I had another interview that was again calm and professional.

Interview Questions

• What was your dissertation on?   1 Answer