Netcracker Technology Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netcracker Technology Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netcracker Technology (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I'd got a call from HR manager of NetCracker. They invited me for he 1st interview.
It was 1-hour interview with HR manager who was very friendly and attentive. We were talking about my experience, education and my expectations. In the end she told me about a position and asked some questions on English.
Within 1 week I was invited for the 2d interview with the head of the department and one of the managers. The content was almost the same. It was totally on English. That time I got more details about the job and responsibilities. On the next day I had a phone interview in order to check my abilities to sell something to the potential customer.
As the last step I was invited to attend videoconference with one of Ameriacn representatives. We were talking about my experience and my hobby. Again, it was 1-hour talk in a friendly and positive manner.

Interview Questions

• By phone I was asked to imagine that I'm calling to a potential customer in order to organize meeting and sell the company's product.   1 Answer