Netflix Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and the woman was very pleasant. Then came in to interview with the team and things just clicked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will give you a good offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netflix in October 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and personable though a bit ridgid in her questioning. It became clear that she had a limited understanding of what the role we discussed typically entails in larger organizations and why. As a result when I asked about some specific programs or company processes that involve HR generally, she was very dismissive and frankly condesending and essentially said - "we don't have any HR programs". It was a waste of time for me. I had a genuine interest in exploring Netflix as a potential employer but after that experience I would not revisit it nor would I recommend it to any other experienced HR professional looking for a place to expand their skills.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently doing in HR?   1 Answer
    • What interests you about Netflix?   1 Answer