Netflix Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netflix (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter via phone. Explained my 11 years experience as both a manager and a trainer. Apparently, Netflix frowns upon trainers and workplace education because I was told directly that trainers aren't considered for supervisor positions. This is despite my ALSO having management experience, and the fact I've managed operations managers in my past.

I have integration software experience, technical issues with apps experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an individual who is missing from work often?   1 Answer
  • Do you have experience with technical support?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Phone screen with a recruiter and then a panel interview with the job offered to me on the spot at the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Very behavioral in all senses to see how I react to pressure, conflict and my management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked how much I wanted per year. I told them and they countered 3k less. I accepted on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a Netflix recruiter and we set up a 1:1 phone interview. The interview went very smoothly and it was clear that I was able to exceed expectations in the position.

I sent a thank you letter that was set to arrive approximately 7 days after the interview.

I followed up with a phone call 2 weeks later and they did not return my phone call or acknowledge me as an applicant in the running for the position.

Approximately 1 month later, another recruiter from the same location interviewed me for the exact same position and had no idea that I had already interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee that has attendance issues when we do not have an attendance policy in place?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netflix (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2009.

Interview

Multiple emails resulted in a face to face with upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. The offer came immediately after the interview. Advice: Don't just chase the higher $ amount....the chances are that you will not be getting it for long. Sometimes the smaller paycheck is worth the stability.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Netflix in May 2010.

Interview

Emailed resume, called for phone interview, brought in for second and third in-person interviews. Job offer call was received two days later.

Interview Questions

• Why would someone with your background feel qualified for this position.   Answer Question