Netflix Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter emailed me for a phone interview. It was about 30 minutes long she asked the basic questions and explained the role to me. She emailed me about a week later to let me know they would be moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got in trouble for something at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Netflix career website and then received a response the next day asking to schedule an interview. I prepared and took the phone interview a few days later. From the very start, the recruiter seemed pressed for time and rushed me through my answers. Interview lasted maybe 13 minutes. I felt as if I spoke confidently and gave good content in my answers, but I just felt from the start that she already knew she wasn't going to move forward with me. This showed me how willing Netflix will cast people aside and made me aware that I'm not comfortable with that kind of culture, as much as I do love their software and content.

Interview Questions

• Q: What resonated with you most about the culture deck?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Netflix (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for three different people in a tiny, hot room for over an hour. The interviewers came in one at a time and asked the same questions, for the most part.

Interview Questions

• "What is it about Netflix Culture Deck that caught your attention?"   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netflix.

Interview

I had a phone interview scheduled. I thought it would be at least 30 minutes but it was only 15 minutes. The recruiter just asked me a few basic questions, nothing difficult, but also nothing that would really aid in getting to know me very well. They wouldn't tell me what position I was exactly interviewing for, so how am I supposed to know if I'm even interested in it? All the secrecy is a bit unnecessary. I have more than enough experience to work at the level of which I was applying, if not too much, which I guess is a bad thing. After reading all the negative reviews on here regarding Netflix though, I think it worked out for the best.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging task you've ever faced?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different recruiters. I moved to the next round of inter-office interviews which was with a recruiter and secondary manager within the department I was applying to. I moved to a third round of interviews where I was interviewed by four different people within a 2.5 hour time frame including, the HR manager, the direct manager I would report to, a specialist in the department I was applying to and an executive assistant in a different field.

After the final interview, a few weeks went by since I emailed my thank you note to the recruiter so I decided to follow up. She advised that she had not spoken to the team yet and to follow up within two weeks. Two weeks later I followed up and didn't get a response until a month and half later where she advised that an intern within the office was already selected.

Interview Questions

• How to do fit within the Netflix culture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I submitted by application and got a phone call right away. I spoke with and emailed with 2 recruiters before they set up an Skype call with the hiring manager. After speaking with him, I had another Skype conference with someone else in that department. The recruiters had good things to say, so they asked me to come in for an onsite interview.

The headquarters is really nice; large buildings, very modern clean and trendy.
    When I went in for the interview, I met with 5 different people that all work within the Marketing/PR department. I was there for about 3 hours. I got great feedback from everyone, so I was very excited.

I heard back from one of the recruiters and she set up another call with an HR Manager in a remote office. I spoke with her and we discussed the Netflix culture, she asked if I had questions. We went over benefits, their PTO policy, etc. I got a call from the recruiter saying they were getting ready to take the next steps and they would get back to me shortly. I thought I was in. Two weeks.passed and I hadn't heard from anyone. I reached out to the recruiters, but didn't get a response. On a third week, I got a call from an apologetic recruiter, a lot of the team had been traveling and it was difficult for them to make the decision, but they went with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is your take on the Netflix culture?   1 Answer