Netflix Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Netflix

3.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Applied online then 3 months later (out of nowhere) got contacted via email by a recruiter. A week later I had a phone interview with the recruiter which was very vague as the position was not what I applied for. Not much info about what the role was and mostly about why I want to be in Netflix. After that he had his coordinator set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. 2 weeks later, I had the phone interview.... a disaster! The hiring manager was new and the team he was forming was also new, so once again the clarity and understanding of what he needed/wanted was not there, it was very difficult to relate my experience to something I didn’t know what I was interviewing for. The hiring manager also was short/cut/dry but all over the place! At that point I decided to almost stop the interview as I knew I wouldn’t want to work with someone like that.

Interview Questions

• Why you should get this position?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netflix in June 2011.

Interview

Internal recruiters call and do a phone screen. If you pass, several members from the team will interview in two rounds. HR also interviews you and asks questions to see how you'd fit such as describe your weaknesses and describe a situtiation where you faced conflict. Do not wear a suit. Even the recruiter will say don't wear a suit. You'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Netflix in May 2019.

Interview

30 mins tight interview with the HR person. First HR person gives some information about the company. And mostly questions about detail job experience and providing examples to overcome any risk and to enhance the system or compliance of the company.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on current job and duties   1 Answer