Netflix Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Marketing Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Netflix

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Referral by an employee led to Stage One HR call. HR business partner was very knowledgeable about the business and requirements of the role. I fully prepared for it and really enjoyed the interview. In the end the role was reconfigured so did not progress... shame.

Interview Questions

• Have you read our Culture Deck?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Had one phone screening with the recruiter and two video calls with the hiring manager and another member of her team. Nice conversation, some difficult questions. Had some coordination issues for one of the video calls.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about marketing knowledge. Interesting projects in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

1st Call with Recruiter . It seemed to go great and she was very informed and asked great questions. She also fielded my questions with precise answers. It seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Did you read our culture statement?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Netflix (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

excellent friendly staff that make you feel very welcomed. Very long process (4 months) and panel interviews with 7 people from various offices of Netflix . Phone interview followed by panel in person