Netflix Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Applied - and received email to set up time with the recruiter for a phone interview. Emails exchanged - times set up and then changed on their end. Felt like it was an interview just to comply with hiring practices and that they already had a candidate in mind.

Interview Questions

• Do not feel the recruiter had a grasp of the position and was asking cliche questions straight out of HR books - Where do you see yourself in xx years, what was your major accomplishments, why do you want to work here etc. No real questions pertinent to an experienced executive. Threw me completely off my game.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the technical sourcer. Questions involved: What I know about Netflix, Why I would want to be part of Netflix. Second interview was with the Senior Marketing Manager. Questions involved: Tell me about yourself, what projects did you take on that apply to this job?

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Was approached about a role in the business. I was initially not interested but they were pressing hard to discuss the position with me in more detail so I accepted. First round was phone interviews which went well. The face to face interviews were fairly standard but short. I left feeling they wanted to offer me the role as at no point did anything go anything less than well. But they declined with no particular feedback on why except I didn't have the right experience!? Strange.

Interview Questions

• How do I find saying no to people or giving them negative feedback.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Netflix (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

First Phone Interview with HR manager. Second google hangouts Interview with manager. Third in site interview with 6 People. The process took three months and it required Times and preparation, of you don't fit 100% the role they Are looking for, don't event try of you don't want to loose time. Read carefully the culture deck as they Are Going to talk about it during each interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a Project you've worked on to apply this job   Answer Question
    • What have you heard about us that you like? And dislike?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix in October 2016.

Interview

Due to geographic distance, I had a video interview for 30 mins with the head of the team, after two times of screening phone interviews. The team leader was nice but the my internet connection had problem and disconnected once.

Interview Questions

• questions related to job descriptions and my work experiences   Answer Question