Netflix QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix QA Engineer Interview Questions

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netflix in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewing is a three stage process, including phone call with a recruiter, phone call with their superiors, and a series of one on ones in person with the staff. They let me know the results of the interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• They asked about relevant work history, as well as what I thought of their Culture Deck and if I understood it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Engineer - QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

HR interview - Hiring manager interview - Personal interview for 4 hours with 5 people - 2nd round interview with executive team for 3 hours
    Passed the first 3 levels, the 4th one is where they didn't find that my skills are a perfect match.
    Always stressing that the culture here is different, very dynamic, we have only the best, we don't hesitate to remove people who don't perform, very short-term projects, we don't have long term plan, don't know what will come next, don't tell us that something is broken unless you know how to fix it etc. Intimidating perhaps.

But the HR was professional throughout, even sending the rejection email the very next day.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the culture difference from where you come from and Netflix?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

- Focus on Culture
    - Focus on coding skills
    - Overall understanding and communication skills

Interview Questions

• - Imagining a system that I have never interacted with and coming up with testcases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offers are always better than the market rate and hence there is not much negotiation involved.