Netflix Talent Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Netflix Talent Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Netflix

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, followed by another phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I then came in for an in- person interview and met with a total of 5 people. They had me do a scheduling exercise and explain the process and my thinking behind it.

Interview Questions

• What was your though process behind scheduling the way you did.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Received an invite to do a 3 question video response 2 days later. The video option was different. The website was very slow to download. Got an email the following week with answer that they went with other applicant's.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why are you the missing link to our team.   1 Answer
    • Explain how you would create an exceptional applicant experience.   1 Answer
    • What draws you to this role.   1 Answer

Talent Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Did some digging on the team prior to the scheduled phone call with the hiring manager and realized that I had zero chance of moving past that initial screening as the entire team was made up of white sorority girls and I did not fit that image at all.

A month later I've learned that they hired some white kid. So basically if you aren't white you don't stand a chance. Their idea of making things "diverse" is throwing in a dude into the mix.

Talent Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netflix.

Interview

Received email to set up time to talk. Few days later, received a phone call from hiring manager and discussed the role and daily schedule. Discussed why I felt I would be a good fit. A couple of days later received an email stating that I had not gotten the role and that they were looking for someone with more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netflix (Los Gatos, CA).

Interview

30 min phone screening with recruiter, 30 min phone screening with hiring manager and then an on-site interview in which I met with 6 different people back to back in 30-45 min increments.