Network Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Network Capital Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Capital (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very professional. Was interviewed first by HR representative. Secondly, by the manager, Carlos of the branch here in MIami. I presented my resume to both and we went over my past work history and then I proceeded to converse with them about the research I had previously done on the history. I, myself, was very impressed with the professionalism of the company and how they have progressed as well as the teamwork which I now as one of the company's core values.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have of the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very short. It got to the point. A couple of questions of previous jobs and why you want to work for Network Capital. They wanted to get to know you and what are your goals and what you think you can achieve by working with them. And what got my attention to even consider their company in the first place.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Network Capital?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Brought into conference room & interviewed with Brandy T, not pressured simply informed of job availability & basic overall detail; informed that the position would be starting the Monday after the Wednesday int'w- got vm on Friday am offering cca position

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with friendly managment talked for awhile then they showed me around the office floors and let me get a feel for the company. Really did everything to make you feel comfortable and at home.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was extraordinarily simple with the only questions being asked:
    1. What do you know about the company?
    2. What do you know about the real estate industry?
    3. What is your job experience and how will it apply here?
    4. Tell me a little about yourself and your interests.

After that it was a 15 minute walk/tour around the offices.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the company?
      2. What do you know about the real estate industry?
      3. What is your job experience and how will it apply here?
      4. Tell me a little about yourself and your interests.   Answer Question

CCA Interview

Interview

Everything went smooth and easy. The recruiting manager was great and really explained everything thoroughly so I didn't have many questions and knew what to expect. Hiring process was on of the easiest I have been through

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy, interviewed with multiple people who mostly just briefed me on what the duties were and what to expect. Asked typical questions if I ever been a call associate, how it was, why did I enjoy it.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Network Capital (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I began by applying online through career builder, a few days later an HR recruiter will ask you a couple questions relevant to work experience over the phone. She will then (if selected) send you a link to an online assessment which gauges your computer literacy and ability.

Interview Questions

• If you were CEO of a company what would be the 3 most important things to the company ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Very formal introduction off of Indeed via Indeed
    Fast response and quick highering process
    Clearly detailed job requirements that were also outlined during first meet and greet
    Proper Introduction to your first position

Interview Questions

• What was your past work history and why do you think you would make a good asset to the company?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable talking to people and are you comfortable making sales over the phone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiters are very kind. They sit you down and you fill out the standard paperwork.
    Later on, you go downstairs and you see beautifully kept lounge leading to the call center.
    One of the floor managers interview you and then you go home and hope you get the best job of your career.