Network Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Network Capital Interview Questions

Interviews at Network Capital

2.2

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital.

Interview

Filled out application form first. Had a tour around the office. Got to know more about details at work. There was also a 50 minutes assessment that’s required in the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experiences like this before?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

It was professional, simple and straightforward. Manager put me at ease, and the conversation seemed to flow effortlessly.
    Went through work history & how the skills I have relate to the mortgage loan industry & how I can use those skills to my benefit in this new career field.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Got called in for a mortgage banker trainee. Basically, they have you start off in call center at minimum wage. Then, they help you study and have you take the test for a mortgage banker. If you pass, you move on. If not, you're stuck in the call center. Anyways, I was called in for the interview. The recruiter just scheduled the interview and never mentioned that I will have to take an assessment nor was I told that they pull credit for credit score.
    Basically, when i went in, the manager told me that they are going to have to pull my credit score because "how can you help other when you cant even help yourself" is exactly what he said to me.
    After he showed me around, the recruiter took over and told me I would have to take an assessment. Told her I dont have much time. She insisted i took it and it was only 15 min. That assessment was about 30-40 min. I drove 40 min to get there and it took me about 2 hours to get back home due to traffic on a Friday. The whole interview process was a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• If there is a 20% off shirt sale going on and each shirt is $8 how many will 5 shirts cost?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Filled out application met with one of the owners for a long discussion regarding lending went very well discussed potential income dynamics of the company metricks of the business to results

Interview Questions

• General lending experience questions
      some personal; information   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I initially applied online when I saw that Network Capital had an opening, then I got a call a day or two later from a hiring manager. They asked me a few questions just to make sure my resume was legit and that I was actually interested, then we set up an interview for later that week. At the in person there was a good amount of paperwork to fill our and a fairly standard individual interview with one of the managers there. It was only a few days later that they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table? What are your short and long term goals? Those are the two that I remember specifically. It was a lot of stuff like that, nothing too exotic.   Answer Question

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I was extremely nervous because all the reviews were 5 stars. It sounded like a sketchy set up, right? That's what I was thinking.. lol. I decided to just give it a chance anyways. Just pray my friends have my location on.

The interview process was very brief and painless with Will. He described the company and what exactly I was getting myself into. He gives you a tour of the office and actually sits you down with a potential future co worker. From there, you can just ask them any questions you want to know more in depth on.

The whole ordeal was very free spirited with Will. 10/10 would recommend lol

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Network Capital in January 2019.

Interview

Phone call followed by an in-person interview. Everyone I spoke to just seemed to be trying to get a gauge on what type of person i am and what I'm looking for professionally.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation than a list of rigid questions.   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for an entry-level position and was contacted by a HR rep within a week or so. We talked for about 20 minuted (it was actually a pleasant convo), they asked a few questions then told me I would be contacted within two business days if they wanted to bring me in for an in person interview. I was happy to get a call the next day to schedule an in person interview for the next week.

That consisted of a writing portion and a fairly lengthy one on one interview. My interviewer was very nice and made the experience not as nerve wracking as I thought it would be. We got on so well that after we finished and I filled out some more paperwork, they offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Network Capital, what do I expect to get out of this job, why have my prior experiences prepared me for this, normal stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy going, straight forward, and a lot of energy. It's sales at the end of the day. They mentioned a lot about company incentives and how they take care of their employees, and how the CEO shares a desk with front line employees. Family oriented

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job on indeed and was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days over the phone, which was considered a phone interview. They asked to answer a few questions in writing post-phone interview, but before my in-person interview scheduled for a week later. The in-person interviewer was super nice and after the one-on-one in-person interview, they requested I answer a few more questions in writing within three days post-interview. Once they received my writing sample, they sent me the offer the following week.