Network Capital Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Network Capital

2.1

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Brought into conference room & interviewed with Brandy T, not pressured simply informed of job availability & basic overall detail; informed that the position would be starting the Monday after the Wednesday int'w- got vm on Friday am offering cca position

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very short. It got to the point. A couple of questions of previous jobs and why you want to work for Network Capital. They wanted to get to know you and what are your goals and what you think you can achieve by working with them. And what got my attention to even consider their company in the first place.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Network Capital?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with friendly managment talked for awhile then they showed me around the office floors and let me get a feel for the company. Really did everything to make you feel comfortable and at home.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was extraordinarily simple with the only questions being asked:
    1. What do you know about the company?
    2. What do you know about the real estate industry?
    3. What is your job experience and how will it apply here?
    4. Tell me a little about yourself and your interests.

After that it was a 15 minute walk/tour around the offices.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the company?
      2. What do you know about the real estate industry?
      3. What is your job experience and how will it apply here?
      4. Tell me a little about yourself and your interests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Very formal introduction off of Indeed via Indeed
    Fast response and quick highering process
    Clearly detailed job requirements that were also outlined during first meet and greet
    Proper Introduction to your first position

Interview Questions

• What was your past work history and why do you think you would make a good asset to the company?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable talking to people and are you comfortable making sales over the phone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiters are very kind. They sit you down and you fill out the standard paperwork.
    Later on, you go downstairs and you see beautifully kept lounge leading to the call center.
    One of the floor managers interview you and then you go home and hope you get the best job of your career.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

got a phone call was asked to take a online test once it was taken and i passed got a interview and was offered the job the nxt day.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is broken up into 3 parts. Phone interview, if you past the phone interview then you take an online test and lastly an in person interview. The skills and IQ test some may find challenging. I liked it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience, availability and questions about your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Next a one hour test was sent to take at home. After, a phone call to set an interview took place. Then I interviewed and had to give my ssn to do verification of my credit. Lastly, I went to the call center and had an interview with a manager.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet with HR, sit with actual people in Call Center to test out the process and see how you fit. Meet with one of the managers to go over layout of the company, and get call back.