Network Capital Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

2.1

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and brief. They asked basic questions. The interview process wasnt too long. I was interviewed by a recruiter. Fast response and quick highering process.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Brief and to the point. I had the opportunity to speak more about my personal story rather than being interrogated. Process what faster than expected. Beautiful offices. Loved the tour and learning a lot in a short amount of time.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied from Indeed May 16, same day got a phone call to take a assessment test in order to move on to an actual interview. I pass my assessment test and they schedule me an interview on May 18. I arrive 15 mins early to my interview and they gave me paperwork to fill for "employment". As I continue to fill the paper work , 10 minutes after they tell me they had given the position to the person they had interviewed ahead of me & for me to not waste anymore of my time. Although they did offered me a sales position, I declined, as that is not what I applied for.

What kind of company schedules an interview, to have the candidate come and not give them an opportunity to even interview? If this is a reflection of what the company stands for, I'm glad not to be apart of it.

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Very formal introduction off of Indeed via Indeed
    Fast response and quick highering process
    Clearly detailed job requirements that were also outlined during first meet and greet
    Proper Introduction to your first position

Interview Questions

• What was your past work history and why do you think you would make a good asset to the company?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable talking to people and are you comfortable making sales over the phone?   Answer Question

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiters are very kind. They sit you down and you fill out the standard paperwork.
    Later on, you go downstairs and you see beautifully kept lounge leading to the call center.
    One of the floor managers interview you and then you go home and hope you get the best job of your career.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went well, and the employees were very professional. They did tell me the hours I would work as a loan processor, even though you start as a call center representative, so the hours and pay are different.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

Interview

You come into a beautiful officer and interviewer/manager comes in asks you some questions goes over the company and what we do and also the hiring process, company benefits and potential career opportunity's here. After the interview you will briefly be taken around the office to see the different departments, break rooms, etc. Then you will end by shadowing with a Call center agent and see for experience what we do and how the process is.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in sales before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It is a horse and pony show, in which they attempt to sell you on a "training" position. But it really just a telemarketing job that pays $10/hr. It is supposed to be 2 weeks of training to get comfortable on the phones, but one girl I spoke with on the floor had been there for over a month and still had not advanced to the next stage of training.

Mortgage Loan Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Fairly simple interview process, be prepared to ask them questions, dress professionally, and bring a copy of your resume! They start of the interview by going over your resume, then they go over the position, and ask you a few fun questions. After the interview they give you a short tour of the company, and let you shadow a current employee.

Interview Questions

• If you owned your own company what would be the top three values.   1 Answer

Mortgage Banker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Capital (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Offer minimum wage to start but was curious as to why this place was such a great place to work. Office is nice but seems cold not very welcoming. People did not seem very happy to be there. Before coming to the interview was contacted by multiple people regarding various positions, it was like they were confused and don't talk to each other. Very odd.