Network Medical Management Contract Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Medical Management (El Monte, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

**BEWARE** I interviewed with the contracting manager, and department head at their Allied Pacific IPA location in El Monte. The interview was abrupt, unfriendly, and overall felt unprofessional. The people interviewing me didn't seem like nice people, and seemed to be very traditional Chinese/Asian. They weren't outgoing at all, didn't seem excited to interview me either. I felt like they didn't like me because I wasn't Asian to be honest, most the office looked to be Asian as well (receptionist barely spoke English too). They didn't explain the business, their roles, or anything at all about the position, what they did explain was very vague. They told me their names and then just started to ask me questions and scrutinizing my resume job by job, and line by line. They also asked questions off the top of their head related to whatever I said. The department head asked me multiple times if I can do the work of 2-3 people. She also asked me multiple times if i thought it was FAIR to do the work of 2-3 people. It was very obvious they just wanted a work horse to dump all of their work on. I wouldn't be surprised if this position was only paid $16-$18/hr or less, I didn't bother asking because the interview wasn't going anywhere. The work of 2-3 people should be at least $25+/hr. I tried explaining my work ethic, and how I'm a hard worker, but I felt they never believed me. They did not leave me with a good impression of themselves or the company. Their attitude was very cold, unwelcoming, and the department head seemed judgemental; At least they were upfront in saying they wanted a workhorse. Doesn't seem like a good place to work for in the long run. Glad they didn't contact me for their skills testing (which was the next step). They apparently do back ground checks every month due to handling people's sensitive information.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you go into your degree field?   Answer Question
  • Why the career change from hospitality?   Answer Question
  • Can you do the work of 2-3 people? Do you think doing the work of 2-3 people is FAIR?   1 Answer