Network Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.4

Universal Support Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drums, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Drums, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was extensive and casual. They talked to me like a person and even engaged me about my past work history and my goals and interests. I was allowed to ask them any and all questions and they even took a personal interest in my personal life.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you had to help a disgruntled customer. how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Rigorous background check and hands on interviewing process by highly trained staff.

Interview Questions

• Can you keep this system running without direct supervision? What do you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired on the spot.

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drums, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Drums, PA).

Interview

Application, Personality test, Interview, Training.

Interview Questions

• The basics: Where do you see yourself in five years? Why do you want to work for Network Solutions? Etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Herndon, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It consisted of 1:1 face to face interview and received the offer within 1 week.They asked me questions based on my resume from Database Theory and Java. The questions consisted of queries based on Joins, Abstract class - Interfaces, Static and not static method.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on joins using Employee and Department tables.   Answer Question
    • If all the methods from an Interface are not implemented in the class, will it compile? What can be done so that it compiles successfully?   1 Answer
    • Questions on Static methods, Operator Overloading and Operator Overriding, Inheritance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not have the negotiate as the offer made was good enough.

Tech Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Wilkes Barre, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

First you had to take a test. Then you were paired with a current employee. You listen on a headset to customer calls and watched the tech solve the persons issue. Looked boring. Felt boring.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to start at this date?   1 Answer

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Drums, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Drums, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical interview for call center. Basic WPM typing.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Herndon, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was made by sending my resume to a post on Craigslist, followed by a return email from HR and then a phone call.
    Phone call was general discussion of my background and basic info about the company, and scheduling my in-person interview.
    In-person interview was multi-part - I spoke with two (or maybe three?) engineers who tested my knowledge with simple questions based on the skills I had listed on my resume. I found it to be very low key. At the end, I was told to expect an email either way by the end of the week (which I did receive)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I "negotiated" with the HR person - honestly, when I said what I was looking for, I aimed high and he topped it by about 5k, so I really didn't have to negotiate!

Internet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Herndon, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of conversations with the employees I was potentially going to work with. They gave detailed descriptions of the job responsibilities and gave an great sense of the potential work experience. Overall, getting to know the people I was going to work with was an enjoyable experience.

NSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drums, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Drums, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Once you complete and pass a personality test, you are granted a one on one interview with a hiring manager. You also get to listen in on a few calls to sort of see what kind of work you'll be doing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazleton, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Network Solutions (Hazleton, PA) in November 2008.

Interview

There were about 10 questions.