Neuberger Berman Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Neuberger Berman Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Neuberger Berman (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process – there was a first round, a second round, and then a third round. First round was positive, second round was positive, third round was unique. Got the sense that this department has a number of personnel issues.

Interview Questions

• Everyone else in this dept has a law degree, why don't you?? (whining)   1 Answer
    • You don't know [person's name] at [former employer]?? I can't believe you don't know [person's name]!   1 Answer
    • Why were you only at [former employer] for a year? What did you do!?   1 Answer

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neuberger Berman (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR after a few weeks. Did not hear back for several weeks, so called back and was invited to interview in-person. Interviewed with several mid-level employees. Promptly followed up and was invited back for a second interview. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • What skill do you feel you can improve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

High Yield Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neuberger Berman (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a half day interview and met with 16 people. Thirty minute interview sets where I met with the senior people solo and the junior people in pairs.

Interview Questions

• How do you I think the S&P 500 will perform for the rest of the year?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neuberger Berman (Chicago, IL) in June 2007.

Interview

One interview with HR rep
    another one with direct manager
    the last one with head of department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not open for negotiation since they receive approval from "NY"