Neudesic Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Neudesic Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial call with recruiter. Interview was setup with Talent manager who screened my entire profile and set the expectation and kept repeating we are hiring gor Neudesic not client. Then i attended technical interview for more than hour. Then they scheduled me for an interview with their region head manager. After this they stopped answering my calls and wont reply to emails. At last after multiple attempt, this lady tells me that client didnt like your profile and sorry. But wait a minute you screened my resume, you evaluated my technical skills and when its time to hire suddenly now you hire for client and not Neudesic. Beware of this company, and wont waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, mvc, web api, c# latest features, entity framework, what is consultant, etc   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth.
    4 Interview rounds
    Initial interview with the Technical recruiter for 30mins
    2nd round technical interview with a senior consultant - .Net, C#, Angular.js, SQL
    3rd round interview with the Director of professional development
    4th and final round with the Client partner.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neudesic (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

3 Round, Introduction, 2 Technical Interviews, Recruiter called up, and then setup technical interview with Highly Respected Architects in community, they were easy, not the one who are grill er, was mostly trying to see an Consulting Attitude, After technical Interview over Phone called up for 1-ON-1 with Managing Director of region.

Interview Questions

• Not many, Mostly aroung Garbage Collection, and Distributed Cachinh   Answer Question

Negotiation

What I asked, I got it, no negotiation