Neudesic Product Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Good paced interview process with a phone screen and then in-person interview with 4 different managers on the Marketing team. The people I interviewed with was a perfect indication of my role in the marketing department. I knew right away that there was a clear set path for the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is something negative that happened at an event/tradeshow?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Neudesic

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

My resume got eyes of the hiring manager, so a phone interview was scheduled very next day. I was very impressed how well prepared and to the point the hiring manager was. No time wasted. The follow up on final desicion making was as agreed. This was my most productive, fun and professional interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of marketing (PMS) in product development?   Answer Question
    • What kind of book do you currently read for professional development?   Answer Question