Neuro Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neuro Brands

BUSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neuro Brands (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Took weeks for anyone to contact me. Phone interviewed with direct supervisor. Was suppose to have a call with HR and it was scheduled twice and no call. Then an offer was presented by the direct supervisor. I had questions was referred to HR. and after reaching out many times and no call or email back I moved on as it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Never met with HR . They asked about how I would handle a territory   Answer Question

Because the interview process did not go smooth. HR never contacted me to speak with me when I called with questions on offer. The direct supervisor would have been great but I was directed to HR and couldn't get a response back so I moved on. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I did not trust that the company would be well run if HR could not even get back to me to answer questions. So I let the person whom would have been my direct supervisor know that was the reason I was turning it down.

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neuro Brands (Denver, CO).

Interview

It seems a whole lot of hiring across the country is going on now. Everyone I've met seems to want to just sit and have a conversation about how you sell, your skills, etc. No stupid interview questions like , "where do you want to be in 5 years". Although perhaps I directed it that way as well. When I arrived, I chatted with who, I think, would be my direct super. These guys admit to being unorganized and just not having the time to get organized. However, with the new VP of sales at 1 year, I suspect things are and will get better. I'd focus on your strengths, beliefs and why you can do a good job for them. They just want to build an honest good, hard working team. if you don't want to be away from your family too much, don't apply. This position will keep you out and busy for not enough money.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations. Get ready to absolutely quote numbers. They pushed through my avoidance of that right now. I quoted "market value"....not good enough. You will make a basic salary plus bonus. Sounds like even two layers up in management does't get paid really well either. * Note: Area information below is not correct. If I stated the area it would not be anonymous.   Answer Question