Neustar Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First brief phone screen with the recruiter. And then he set up two phone calls with two senior managers. After that an on site interview where I talked to 5 different people. Each conversation lasted around 30-40 min. The recruiter was very efficient and made my interview process very fast and smooth. He replied to emails very fast and always kept me updated. The phone interviews were not too hard. Only one case study question was a little tricky. I was asked to estimate annual car sales. The on site interview was a little difficult. The managers I talked to asked some very good questions and picked my brain quite a bit. The interview with the head of the department was the most difficult. Definitely need to think very critically to answer the questions well. I really appreciate that it was a very organized and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• Describe what Neustar does. What kind of factors might affect the model?   Answer Question