Neustar Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neustar Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Neustar

3.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took about 1 month, consisting of multiple phone and in-person interviews. You get to speak with a few different people, so it gives you a better idea of the company environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Neustar

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview consists of a few phone screenings and an in-person interview. In each, they are trying to see if you have sales acumen, how professional you sound both on phone, in person, and via email, and how driven you are. They don't ask specifics about the products but rather are looking for a person who is able to solution sell. They want to see that you really understand the industry, the position, and your idea of a good sales process as an SDR. Throughout the whole process you speak to the recruiter, hiring manager, an SDR on the team you would work on, a sales director, and the senior sales VP.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neustar (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I connect with a Recruiter after I submitted my application. After, I had a phone interview with the Manager of Sales Development. He assigned me a task to do once the phone interview was over. I connected one more time with the Recruiter before I had an on-site interview. I had a group interview, I talked to the Manager of Sales Development and the Director of Sales. I connected one more time with the Recruiter before getting an offer. I think the process was very straightforward. I think it is very important that do research about the company and the products prior to the interview.