Neustar Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neustar Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Neustar

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Neustar (Sterling, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

First the interview was a phone interview, with a unskilled person asking software questions, Then later you are invited in for a interview. Fist you will meet with a Human Resources person, who will describe benefits. Next you will meet with a single interviewer, like a manager. Next after that you will meet with a group of software engineers. You will have intensive questions on knowledge of C++ and software processes, Given example problems and asked to solve them, first with a single interviewer and later with a group.

Interview Questions

• Describe a abstract class and use it in a example   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Neustar

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neustar (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Contacted via a recruitment consultant. Preliminary round consisted of an online test through HackerRank. Face to face interview at Marketshare office.
    First round was with the Senior Director/Manager, 2nd and 3rd rounds were with staff software engineers. Final round was with the Senior HR. All face to face interactions were conducted the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1. Program to reverse the transpose of a matrix.
      2. A question related to analysis of large amounts of data, probably alphabetical arrangement of it.
      3. Usage of Singleton Design Pattern
      4. Finding the least number from a linked list.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical and HR and final discussion.. Hr is funny fellow.. He dont know what to ask.. It went like training not as interview.. Kind of tell what evef u know on the technology

Interview Questions

• They are fully capable of intervieiwing the candidates   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give more than ur expected to fool you.. U will come to know obce u join the company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neustar (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple, over Skype.

- Background description
    - Current job
    - Extra-job stuff (my Open Source projects)
    - Coding app in less 24h for review
    - Some extra engineering interviews
    - Offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward: I putted down a price, they matched almost all of it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neustar in November 2009.

Interview

It was fully technical. Mainly concentrated on the basics to know the candidate thought process.

Interview Questions

• What are advantages and issues in caching and follow up questions on LRU process for making room for new updates etc.   Answer Question