New Acquisitions Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was asked to come for a F2F interview in Atlanta. They understood it was a 4 hour drive for me. Upon arrival, I and several others were assembly lined through the interview process. The hiring manager expressed interest in hiring veterans, but then compared the skills of a veteran to that of a collegiate athlete. I appreciate the effort collegiate sports require, but I think it is fair to say that such a comparison is a bit odd if not just taboo.

He described the job over the course of a few minutes, where it was revealed to actually be more of a training program. If selected from the training program, and he stressed it as a significant 'if,' it would bring a raise but require relocation after 6 months.

After a couple of questions from me, the interview ended after a total of only 5 minutes. All of the details exchanged during the "interview," could have been exchanged over a webcam or phone, and avoid a 4 hour drive for their applicants.

They contacted me later that day to discuss the next steps. When I told them I appreciate their consideration but would be pursuing other options, they responded with a scoffing and poorly written email.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, "tell me about yourself and experiences?".   Answer Question

New Acquisitions Response

Dec 2, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,

Thanks for reaching out to us to let us know about your experience. We do only conduct in-person interviews as our positions involve face to face interaction with our clients and... More

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview but left me with questions. I had a follow up interview over a drink with another manager and it did not correlate with what the initial interview in the office.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would better our business?   1 Answer