New Acquisitions Client Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Client Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Three phases. Pretty straight forward, if you display a great student mentality, positive attitude, and consistent work ethic, you’re good to go.

First round is with a director of operations, next round is with a corporate trainer, then the final round is with the director of op again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was made super easy I got a text and set up my appointment, which was super convenient. My interviewer was super informative and personable and really excited about the opportunity, he had actually just received a promotion, which was super cool to see that the opportunity they offer is real right off the bat.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Two round Interview process. The first round consist of the manager explaining how the company operates and asking behavioral questions. Second round is primarily just to tell you that you received the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would make a good fit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I reached out to Molly who is very nice. Next I spoke with Adam, also very nice. They basically describe to you the 4 step hierarchy, starting with being a client representative. I don't know what to expect, but it should be OK.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

brief overview but the interview is quick. I was given a very general job description so I was left with a lot of questions. I went in questioning the validity of this position and it 'Opportunities' and I can say that I left with those same questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very fast. The first round was just a short interview so they could associate the name with a face. The second round is with a corporate trainer who conducts interviews to add new representatives to their team, and if they like you then they pass you through to the third round which essentially means you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to handle such a vigorous program, given that it is such a short and intense training period to get to management level?   Answer Question