New Acquisitions Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very fast paced. Seemed exciting. The had it all figured out and organized but seemed busy. There was a three round interview process. I had a lot of question but most were answered in the second round interview. I really appreciated the third round to clear out my own thoughts.

Interview Questions

• What leadership skills do you pocess?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was called just a few days after applying. The people I met at the office were very genuine and inviting. The office was really nice. They had pandora in the lobby, and I had a great conversation with the receptionist while waiting for my interview. It definitely eased my nerves a little bit and made me feel a little more comfortable to be in such an upbeat environment. I have gone on a lot of interviews lately being just graduated, and it's become pretty apparent that we the employees are smiling and have a good attitude it's just a product of the environment and the workplace.
    My initial interview was not very long. The manager was surprisingly easy to talk to. We briefly discussed my past work experience. He told me more about the company and then at the end of my interview let me know that they would be calling back at the end of the day for second interviews.
    The second interview was with a different manager than the first one. It was also conversational but went into more detail on job duties. He laid out compensation and explained some of the earning bonuses, clients, etc... My third interview was to meet again with the first manager and we discussed my future with the company. I had other interviews lined up and let him know that it would be tough making a final decision. He urged me to finish the interviewing process and then to be in contact. He seemed very confident and I think that's what impressed me the most. He wasn't trying to strong arm me into a decision. After a few other interviews that day, I had to trust my gut and call the manager to let him know that I would be accepting the position. my first few weeks here have been amazing, I've almost learned more in my experience here than staring at a professor or in a lecture hall. I definitely appreciate the laid back environment that they have to offer here and the fast pace that they expect from you to pick things up. It didn't take me long, and it's only been my motivation since day one!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

3 parts
    First two is extremely quick and vague
    Second interview talks vaguely about the position
    Third interview they offer you the job

Interview Questions

• First interview is about 10 mins long. Ask general questions to gauge your personality
      Second interview talks vaguely about the position