New Acquisitions Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a woman over the phone. After a brief phone interview I underwent a 3 round interview process and started immediately. At the time I had been abroad for almost six years and had only been back in America for a couple of days and hadn't bought a car yet; New Acqusitions really worked around me not having a car during my interview process. However I had one before I started.

I was interviews and hired by a Regional Manager, who was a real sharp guy and gave it to me straight about the advantages, disadvantages, opportunities and drawbacks of the position I was applying for. During my first interview Adam answered a laundry list of questions I had about New Acquaitions as well as concerns I had about undertaking a new career. Great experience and I really appreciated Adam's candidness and professionalism. Adam is also an excellent mentor and great to work with,

Having an MBA and being career-focused, New Acqusitions was very much the exact opportunity I had been searching for since before I went back to graduate school. I have since been promoted and transferred to another market, but New Acquisitions gets a five star rating from me.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other problem we are interviewing.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was great, everyone I met along the way was super friendly and it was evident that the company atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for! I loved that I was able to schedule an appointment on my own terms. The initial phase was to get to know the Hiring Manager and the business overall, which was great. On top of that, the job shadow was super informative. I loved getting to see exactly what I would be doing moving forward. Overall, it was a great experience for me.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

The 1st round interview was with one of the managers, Ben. It was a one on one interview where we mainly talked about my experience and how it may fit into the company. My initial interview nerves went away when I walked into the office and talked with the receptionist while waiting for my appointment. She was super informative and wasn't hesitant to answer any brief questions I had. It was a little later in the afternoon when I got the call for a second interview.

The second interview was the next morning. The second interview was a little different, I actually got to go on a job shadow of what my day to day would look like starting out. After this interview I was called back for my third, all in the same day. It was an interview with the CEO in which any concerns or questions were addressed directly. He truly seemed like he cared to answer my questions and make sure that I understood everything before walking out of the office.

I recieved a phone call from him directly a little later in the afternoon to offer me the position! Overall, it was a really different interview structure and I truly enjoyed it. I felt like I got to see all aspects of the company before even starting. I gladly accepted the position and I absolutely love the people! I'm so glad that I got my foot in the door here, everyone has such a positive attitude and puts their best foot forward!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you see yourself as a good fit to the company?
      What skills would help you to accel in a career in marketing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

They get back to you quickly. 2 day process. The first interview is only a 15 minute meet and greet. The second interview is where they finally explain exactly what the position is, because it's very unclear in the beginning. You'll be in Costco asking members to switch from their current TV provider to Direct TV. Depending on how well you do, then you'll get "promoted." After the second interview, you take a little quiz to see if you were paying attention. Then if they like you they'll bring you in for the third interview and offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever trained people before? If so, how many?   1 Answer

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 23, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the quick review! We do understand that our applicants time is important to them, especially during the job search, so we do try to reach out and get in touch as soon as we... More