New Acquisitions Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Acquisitions

3.5

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was quick but in depth. I got to meet the owner of the office and was very impressed. The second and third round were much longer and I got to meet more of the staff. They explained what the entry level position was going to look like and what was to come.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit to lead a team, look for character and develop talent for the office?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a thirty minute interview with a director on what kind of person I am. They asked questions regarding my personal life and just behavioral questions. The second round was at a Costco nearby and they were further into details, such as the career track they have to offer as well as the pay with each level. The last interview was the quickest. The director just has one last feel for the candidate and will determine if they have a position depending on the second interviewer's comments.

Interview Questions

I received a job offer at another company and I weighed my pros and cons and decided to not take New Acquisition's offer.