New Acquisitions Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager

New Acquisitions Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Buckhead, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

It's a three step interviewing process that went pretty quickly. The first is just a 15 minute sit down where they put a face to the resume. Pretty quick and no in depth questions are asked. My interviewer was very friendly and professional through this whole process. I went back for the second interview which is where they usually offer the job if applicable and you would go straight to the third step.

Interview Questions

• With a few more people interviewing today, what makes you stand out the most?   Answer Question

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We like to keep in mind that everyone has different needs and responsibilities, so we like to keep our interviewing process moving in a timely matter... More

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

very friendly and straight forward experience. Told me about the track to promotion within the company. Seemed very interested in my background and how i can use that in my new line of work.

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions in January 2017.

Interview

I was brought in to interview for a Junior Marketing Manager position. They told me they only promote from within so everyone starts at the bottom level, selling DirecTV subscriptions in Costco. They said the program moves quickly and after 8 months you can be a Director of Operations. This experience seemed sketchy to me. It sounds like some form of Pyramid Scheme where you go through the program and after 3 months they want you hiring more people, and at 8 months you have your own office.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Feb 3, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't find what you were looking for with our company. We have multiple clients that we offer promotions for, so because we only promote from within... More