New Acquisitions Entry Level Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Entry Level Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume I was called for some preliminary questions and then after "passing" that I was invited to an interview at the office in Atlanta. It was a face to face interview, they told me about the general training structure and advancement structure. The Interviewer was quite inexperienced and skimmed over the actual daily responsibilities of the role and what the work entailed. He continued to talk about how much money the company has made and who their clients are.

Interview Questions

• what is a strength of yours that is applicable to the role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Entry Level Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I applied on linked in so I thought it would be legit. I waited over 20 minutes while some guy ate his lunch. The actual interview lasted..... 8 minutes maybe? I still walking out of there cannot tell you what the heck I interviewed for. So I stopped an employee that was leaving to ask.... what do you do here? After a serious of again vague answers he went on some tangent about how he loves his job, and he really saw growth. It's like these people are broke records. That didn't give me any hope so I googled and looked here on glass door. Guess what you do people. SELL KNIVES AT COSTCO! They of course do not mention any of that in the interview but I put the pieces together.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Dec 20, 2016 – HR Recruiter

Dear "Entry Level Marketing Manager Interview",

Thanks for taking the time to review our company, however, I feel that there must have been a mistake. We DO NOT sell products such as knives in... More