New Acquisitions Junior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Junior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

i applied online and received a call the same day. the lady interviewing was very nice, she only asked standard questions and gave me an overview about the job. though this is pitched as a marketing job, in reality its an entry level sales job with a potential to grow in a managerial role. I believe this should be communicated in a more straight forward manner. I was called for an interview but chose not to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got called back the same day I applied. The HR rep asked me how I feel about growing in the company, if I was lookin full time or part-time, and said we are wrapping up interview this week, and gave me an interview the next day (as I look through the rest of these comments, looks like everyone gets the same shpiel) At the interview I had to fill out a form with basic info, and wait to be called in the waiting room. When I got called they explained this interview was to put a name to a face, and explained that everyone starts out basically doing retail at a Costco or Home Depot and then gets promoted within. That's great for those who applied for an entry level sales position, but this is not what I applied for. I asked the interviewer where on the pyramid is the job I applied for. He didn't even know what job I had applied for! I simply and respectfully told them I was not interested.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Nov 9, 2016 – HR Recruiter

Dear Interviewee, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our interviewing process! We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t what you were expecting. I know you mentioned... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, invited in for an interview. Sat down with Danny and he was super nice. Made me feel super comfortable and at ease. It was a pretty simple process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite business book?   1 Answer

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Mostly just a conversation about my experiences and my resume. It's a 3 steps interview. I got a call on the same day to a second interview on the next day,