New Acquisitions Junior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

1st interview- i barely did any talking. They just went through my resume and told me that ill be working with a construction company (home depot) and that i wont be going door to door marketing the product. Instead, ill be managing a small team (which was stated in the description as junior project manager).

2nd interview- with 2 people. It seems like they really want you to work for them. It sounded exactly like a pyramid scheme where they are always recruiting more people to work for you under your team. The more the merrier. The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions. I was willing to be trained for it. However i was shut out when he told me I will be in a designated location (home depot) to market whatever they needed me to do. And that in 6-8 i can be the owner of my own firm and retire early. It would be nice. But it was not what i applied for. I was even more shut out when he said base pay would be $10/hr. Seriously. I make more than that at my retail job. And he said i will also have commissions. But i did not want a commission based job. He mapped out all 5-6 phases that i somewhat understood. But with the minimal pay. And no health insurance or benefits. It was a no for me. And they do not compensate you for the gas when you drive to the market location.

3rd interview- i had the 3rd interview shortly after the 2nd. I met the marketing director. He asked why i was having doubts with working with the company. I told him $10 is way too low, and i was willing to negotiate the base pay. He said no because we get commission already. So i declined with all the bs i did not apply for.

Its a good management training program they have. But i feel they are a lil stingy with their pay. Especially as a recent grad. My resume has absolutely nothing with sales. They are willing to hire anyone as long as your coachable.

Interview Questions

• If you were and animal, what would you be?   1 Answer
  • What are some examples of skills you learned in school and applied them to a situtation?   Answer Question
  • What school did you go to?   Answer Question