New Acquisitions Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

it was fast and awesome. Adam was very professional. and tricia was very friendly and accommodating. Their office was super cool. The vibe is great and all. I didnt feel any pressurr! and every thing went smooth!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I walked into the office and there were 4 other people waiting to be interviewed. What the job really is is you walking into a home depot or Costco and making as many appointments as you can. This is essentially a sales job. Good for college grads who have NO EXPERIENCE, but not for one with.

Also, it only lasted about 10 min.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Jul 19, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that we didn't have a fit this time around, but we appreciate any and all feedback that we receive from applicants. We actually just... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

This job is a essentially a multi-level marketing company without an actual product. They try to sell you on training and marketing skills all while you work to build a team and profitability for others. All with the eventual goal of perhaps one day having your own team.

The first interview is disguised as just a simple 15-minute get to know you meeting where the day to day and pay structure of the company are not talked about. They try to give you a brief idea of what you will be doing; however, it is cleverly worded to intention make the job seems like it involves traveling. Sound exciting doesn't it? The second interview the actual structure of the company and commission based pay structure is revealed. It has you working through various "titles," meeting sales quotas, and getting promoted. All with the idea of one day being an owner. Any place that talks about you owning or running the place within the interview process has gotta be an MLM right?

Interview Questions

• Never really asked any challenging questions. I am assume they are just look for individuals with some level of personality.   Answer Question

New Acquisitions Response

Jun 21, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for reaching out and giving us your feedback!! We thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry to hear that we didn't have a good fit, however, we do understand that not... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

This was a one on one first interview. Very brief with a questionnaire at the beginning. Very little was shared about the company at this time. I mentioned things I was looking for in a company and why I was changing careers since these were questions that were asked. The person I interviewed as very nice, but definitely in a rush.

Interview Questions

• Why did New Acquisitions stand out?   1 Answer