New Acquisitions Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.5

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions in June 2015.

Interview

During your first contact with the company you are called and told that this is not for a commission based sales job. This is exactly a commission based sales job selling direct tv services.

You are "interviewed" by one manager who basically gives you a sales pitch about how much growth potential there is in the company. The second interview consists of meeting an employee with around 4 months experience. This person is trying to sell the job to you by talking about how much money everybody makes, how fast everybody is being promoted, and how often they have crazy parties in the office.

The whole thing has the vibe of a scam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

Super easy. Basic 3 step interview with normal interview questions. Super young team. Misleading in the first interview as I was told complete different job duties then what was offered in the 3rd and final interview. Pay was also misleading as I was told a higher figure in the first interview and was told to expect much less in the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions