New Acquisitions Market Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Market Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.7

Market Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviewing..my first round interview was brief. Second was the longest and third was the quickest. It was good because I got to actually witness someone else working the position I was going to do.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole time they tried to just sell you into this process of how you will start of selling phone then become a manager within 6 months. Something did not add up with this company and I really believe that it is a scam. Do not waste your time interviewing.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Apr 18, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience in regards to our hiring process. We do have a lot of growth opportunities, so I'm not... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I understand that not everyone gets a job, but I strongly believe that the only reason I wasn't considered for a second round interview was because I couldn't come in for a second interview right away. This shows how quick their turnover is and how desperate they are for employees. They also never had the courtesy to give me a call and follow up with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Marietta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

Went in and met a man who asked me one question about myself. Then he proceeded to drop a lot of big names about what companies they work for.. aka Apple, Walmart, so on. He then told me the company is growing too fast due to a new launch they did with Walmart and Samsung. Then he told me all about the 6-8 month process it takes to be a director. Starting with training and Moving on to managing my own crew and “business”. Basically a pyramid scheme. When I asked him what the training entailed and what he did he wouldn’t give me a straight answer. What I think they do is just sell Samsung phones at Walmart. But he wouldn’t say that.

Fact is it was shady and felt like a scam. Now the work itself is fine. If you wanna sell phones and work retail/customer service that’s great. But tell people thet. Don’t say it’s marketing and your gonna get all this great training when you won’t. You’re just selling phones, working late hours, and getting paid nothing. And I want to be more in advertising so it wasted my time.

I’ve been stuck in a similar scheme before. Most people don’t move up. Be weary of people who don’t answer questions.