New Acquisitions Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was disappointing because they don't interview for the job title they post online. According to their "company policy," you start as a sales representative, then after six months you become something, then after a year then you become another thing, then eventually you may become the thing they've posted blah blah blah.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Sep 7, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
We value all feedback, so thanks for the quick review! Of course, we apologize for any confusion about the position. We do believe in everyone starting off at an entry level so they... More

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually very quick and pretty painless, considering how I nervous was. The hiring manager was really laid back and easy to talk to, which made me more confident and got rid of most of my nervousness. We discussed my work history and why I thought I was a good fit for the company. He made it very clear that they were hiring with the potential for everyone to receive growth opportunity. As you should in any interview, make sure to ask questions. He is upfront and forthcoming about the progression of the company, their intentions, and how they work for their clients. In the second interview you actually get to meet with a mentor or a "corporate trainer" that goes into everything in detail, including their experience. I got to pick his brain and a lot of my questions were answered in the second interview. I personally liked how transparent the entire process was, and accepted my offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Received an e-mail for an interview request and went in a week later. Immediately felt uncomfortable because the job I had originally applied for was not what they were looking to hire me for. I honestly couldn't even tell you what this company does. They are very quick to drop big clients but fail to mention what exactly they do for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted pretty quickly for an interview. Prior to the interview I looked online but couldn't find much information as descriptions of positions were pretty vague. I traveled quite far and was disappointed in the interview process. However, the people seemed pretty friendly. The interview was not a real interview, he explained the job and asked me about my college. I was quite disappointed and I presume they reject a lot of people because I never heard back from them.