New Acquisitions Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was very quick, but thorough. They explained the process of growth in the company and explained that I would learn further as I went on to the next round of interviews. Overall very welcoming and easy environment to interview in.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about Marketing? What is it about this Marketing Company that interests you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied and accepted an interview for the role of Marketing Associate. In the email I was told it would be a base salary of $38,400-$49,600 and is not a commission based position. Once I arrived, I was not interviewed for the role. Their business model is start EVERYONE regardless of qualifications at entry level. So they start people out as a Client Representative (basically you are the annoying kiosk person you see at Walmart/sales)>move to management trainee> Jr. Marketing Manager > Sr. Manager allegedly all within 6-9 months.

They like "over-qualified" people. The interviews have use an overly exciting and name dropping manipulation style to get you "hyped up" about the position. The first interview they don't ask you anything, then they ask can you come back the next day. This is where I declined.

There will be a TON of people (about 8-9 "candidates) rotating. This is a sales position. Very misleading, dishonest, and inconsiderate to waste people's time assuming they are coming in for one role. It's a switch & bait.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Jul 16, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,

As always, thank you for providing us with some feedback on our interviewing process! We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience as we definitely want to make sure that... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went through with the interview process hoping they would be able to confirm the reviews weren't true. I was very disappointed to find out that it was and that I was not being hired for the position I applied for but in reality that they are only recruiting sales rep positions. There is nothing wrong with being a salesman if that is what you are striving to do. There are plenty of people who want to do that job and who are good at it. It would save a lot of NA's and applicant's time if they just sent out honest applications. There is nothing wrong with being a salesman but lying to job seekers that they aren't going to be one when in reality they are, is wrong. You do not need a college degree to sell Direct TV at Costco.
    NA had a lovely office and the staff seemed wonderful. I am very disappointed by the dishonesty of this company and I hope they grow from this mistake.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    We want to deeply apologize for any miscommunications that occurred during our hiring process. We try our best to be completely transparent by letting everyone know that we do... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First round of interviews was simply "putting a face to the resume." Second round describes the majority of the job and company structure. Third round was nothing more than final questions and the extension of an offer if warranted.

Interview Questions

• What will be the biggest challenge for you in moving into this position?   Answer Question

Aug 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,

Thanks for the quick review! We're glad to see that you had a positive experience with us and we hope that our interviewing process was up to your standards. We wish you the best of... More