New Acquisitions Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I walked in and there were several people sitting around in a room waiting to get interviewed at the same time so I thought that was weird. There were also about 30 people in a conference room “partying” before they went to their separate “sams clubs” and I got a weird vibe and politely declined my offer. Scam.

Interview Questions

• Do I like working around people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick. Didn’t ask me too many questions. The interview only lasted for a minute so it was very shocking. Like it was literally a minute long. This threw me off. They said it was different parts to the interview.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Jan 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! This is very surprising to hear as our first round interviews typically last 15-20 minutes. It definitely takes more than a minute to go over the details of... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

When I showed up, there were literally 5 other people waiting to be interviewed. It was very loud and hectic because apparently it was someone's birthday? You could tell they were trying to get people in and out as quickly as possible. The interview may have lasted 8 minutes, tops. He didn't ask me anything about my skillset, why I wanted to work there, or anything about myself for that matter. Nor did he even explain what the position actually is. He went into a long spiel about how quickly I could move up in the company. Everything about this interview felt off and like a scam or pyramid scheme. He basically told me I could be promoted to a DIRECTOR in 6 months, does that sound right to you? To read other reviews that state you basically end up being a salesman in a Costco doesn't surprise me at all. I didn't get a call back but it's probably because I was so turned off during the whole interview process and it showed. Beware.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a manager?   1 Answer