New Acquisitions Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was then offered to come into their office for an interview about a day or so later. Once I arrived, they were very welcoming and everything seemed pretty nice. Once I went into the office to be interviewed, I was informed it was a position to sell Direct TV in Costco. Bait and Switch all day. Run while you can!!! It's a total scam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So it was three parts, description of what you were actually doing was misleading. You start as one of the people in large stores selling services to customers. Then depending on how you do, you move up to manager, then Director, then an owner of your own segment of this company. They were really selling that process. So it starts with a quick phone interview, then you go in for your first interview (less than 15 mins) answer a few questions. Call back the next day for second and third interviews. You go back to their offices to recieve a paper with an address and name, so you drive to location to meet your second interview that shows you exactly what you will actually be doing and have a sit down with him where he asks you more questions and goes back over how this promotion process goes. Then he sends you back to the main offices to fill out a questionnaire and meet with another person for final interview. This final interview lasts less than 10 mins and pretty much they want to know if you have any more questions. Then they will have a phone conversation with everyone you talked to and get back to you. Only they never called back. It was a LONG second day. I did like that I got to see in person what I would be doing because as I said it was very misleading compared to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you could be a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • If you were an athlete (volleyball) and someone that was a swimmer became your coach, would you listen to them?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about challenges?   Answer Question

New Acquisitions Response

Nov 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Interviewee, Thanks for the quick review! Thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry that we weren't able to find a good fit this time around. However, we are glad that you noticed the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Dunwoody, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Three Rounds.
    First round is essentially a meet and greet and the manager tells you about the job. If he decides to take any steps further then they will call you later that day or week to call you back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer