New Acquisitions Marketing and Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1.5

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

Unless you're looking to get into SALES or a SALES MANAGEMENT position, might as well not waste your time or gas going to this interview, which I'm sure you heard back less than 12 hours later after submitting your resume, right? Not only did I, also, waste my time, I was incredibly disrespected and have never wanted to leave an interview as quickly as I did this one. As one should, I showed up about 15 minutes early to the interview and was left waiting (after filling out a paper application) for ~30 minutes. This was after they confirmed the interview date/time with me the day before THREE TIMES!!!! People who had walked in after me went in and left before me! Finally, once my "turn" came, the man who interviewed me asked me to tell him about myself, which I did, and he immediately started talking down about everything I had told him. How it didn't matter what I wanted to do or what I had already done (mind you, I graduated college about a year ago...), and it took every ounce of self-discipline I had not to storm out on the spot. After about 10 minutes, it finally ended with "we'll call you between this and this time if we want another interview. If not... we went...another direction." I almost said at that time don't bother, but I think he got the point...
Anyway - if you're a college graduate looking to get into marketing, run for the hills. You deserve SO MUCH BETTER than this SALES position for a company that will look at you as a number, not as a person. This whole place gave me the vibe of a fraternity or a for-profit college. Get out while you can.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for New Acquisitions

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Three part interview process. The first interview was a quick & easy 5-10 minutes to get to know you & put a face to your name. The second, which I was invited on & canceled after accepting a different offer, would have been a tour & inside look at day-to-day duties. The third, I have read, generally comes immediately after the second if they like you.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! The whole point of the going through the hiring process is to make sure that you find the best fit and career for you, so we're thankful for your initial... More