New Acquisitions Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Acquisitions Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at New Acquisitions

1 Interview Review

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first round included behavioral questions, where I met with the hiring manager. My first impression of the office was all great things. The vibe and environment were enjoyable and positive, and the hiring manager was SO lovely but also a little intimidating! The second round interview was more in depth about the position and responsibilities. I met with one of the corporate trainers, and he provided a timeline for me of goals and expectations, as well as pay. The third round interview involved a hands-on experience on what things I would be doing and was also a day to get to know the staff.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to interact with a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you were under a lot of pressure. What was going on, and how did you get through it?   Answer Question