New American Funding Senior Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.0

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New American Funding (Tustin, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with floor manager and received an offer letter within 48 hours. The vice president of company explain the culture and what he was looking for in a new hire. The interview was more of a personality test as my current earnings proved my worth.

Interview Questions

• What I enjoyed doing and how I knew the person who referred me   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for New American Funding

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New American Funding (Irvine, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The first person I interviewed with is one of the VPs who was VERY professional, clean cut, and yet maintained a down-to-earth conversation style. There was little to no BS during this interview process, which is very rare for the industry I was in. Simply-put, this was the most straightforward interview process I have ever participated in. Quite refreshing!

Interview Questions

• What is your product mix? (this means what percentage of my production is FHA versus Conventional versus Jumbo)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Written offer given to you and if you accept, you sign it and return to admin. Simple, short, sweet.