New Attitude Beverage Corporation Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Regional Sales Manager

New Attitude Beverage Corporation Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at New Attitude Beverage Corporation

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Attitude Beverage Corporation

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Attitude Beverage Corporation (Burlingame, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

background check, met with manager to discuss job duties and see if it was the right fit, asked about my previous experience, if I feel comfortable driving a lot, if I feel comfortable traveling on my own. I was also asked how I perform under pressure and how I feel about working independently. That I would need to be able to manage my own schedule and manage my time effectively. I was asked if I was ok filling out lots of paperwork since that is important in this position when dealing with buyers. I would also need to be comfortable presenting products to buyers in meetings. I would need to be able to think outside of the box. The overall experience was a pleasant one and I was able to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was short. I was offered what I wanted.