New Belgium Brewing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at New Belgium Brewing

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Belgium Brewing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview went fine. It was more of an overview of the position instead of a Q&A. However, they forgot I was interviewing. The front desk had to remind my interviewer twice to come meet with me. That should have been an early red flag.

Technology Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Belgium Brewing in December 2015.

Interview

My first interview was an online video interview. Questions were displayed on the screen, I had a minute or so to work on my answer, and then I had 2-3 minutes to record my answer on video. I had 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions included: What do you do in your current role? What do you like and dislike about your current role? What is your favorite Operating System? Tell us about yourself and a question regarding network connectivity   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Fairly casual interview, I talked with three people from the company. The entire process took around 30 minutes, with each of the interviewers taking turns asking questions. The questions were not too technical.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SQL and other statistical programs?   Answer Question

Beer Ranger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

moved very quick, once i got my offer i was on a plane the next day. phone interview with 3 different people. a one on one and then they fly you to the brewery for the final interview. if they fly you in, you basically have the job, they just want to be sure you're not a complete weirdo.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they didn't budge very much. we were on totally different pages, and i lost.

Beer Ranger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens, two in-person interviews. The process was in-depth, as it was described, finding the right person ensured a continuation of company culture. I appreciated the opportunity to meet different managers within the department and the thought-provoking questions about the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you best work to deal effectively with a difficult customer?   Answer Question