New Benefits Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. I was asked to come in for an interview the following week. I was not told who I was meeting with. Upon arrival was given a written assessment test. Met with HR generalist who proceeded to ask me questions. Basically a Q&A session. During the Q&A session, she abruptly stopped and said that she would ask the VP of HR to meet with me. This was a lie because she was not prepared for my interview. She could not even find the second page of my resume. She was not organized. She came back from the VP office and said that they will bring in the top 3 candidates. Very unprofessional and a waste of my time. If they did not think my resume was up to par then the recruiter should have said so during the phone screen. Even though the first impression of the company left a bad taste in my mouth. I followed up with the recruiter after the interview and expressed my interest in another position. I did not receive a response. So unprofessional in every aspect.

Interview Questions