New Business Concepts Management- Entry-Level and Full Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Business Concepts Management- Entry-Level and Full Time Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at New Business Concepts

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management- Entry-Level and Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Business Concepts (Woburn, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Sent resume through an online job search website, and in the same day I was called and asked to come in for an interview the next day, giving me little time to prepare. The location was "next to the Subway, sandwich shop" and the placard for their office was a sheet of paper. The office was completely bare with a single computer in the corner, while the interview room looked like a set. Interview was less than 10 mins (so they can put a name to a resume) and the interviewer was completely dull and recited a rehearsed, robotic speech and asked generic questions (where do you see yourself in 3-5 years, what makes a leader, etc.). There was no time to ask questions, which would be answered if you got to the next round (the next day at 9:45am).

But, after a little more research post interview I found out their scheme of "face-to-face" marketing is door-to-door and the 100% REI is employees working on 100% commission. Their posting are completely (legally) truthful, but people might find them misleading.

Really do some in depth research about what this company and you will find what they really are and is similar to companies like Cydor and BBs Inc...